Working with managers to …
… to effect change in their staff and technology
… to achieve positive business outcomes in turnover, profit, safety and quality.
Our consultants have done a lot
Over the years we’ve done thousands of projects and helped thousands of managers. Here are some examples. There are more on our Case Studies pages.
- Right now we are helping an MD build, recruiting software engineers and implementing a software development methodology.
- We’re mentoring a senior team to build a strategy, understand dependencies and policies, develop a manpower plan and recruit staff.
- We built a complete HR documents and records system for a 100-man e-commerce retailer in readiness for its impending sale.
- We re-structured the pay and benefits system and associated policies for an insurance mutual society to secure staff commitment.
- We headhunted staff for an international engineering consultancy to allow business expansion.
- We’ve undertaken complex investigations into stress and depression to resolve sickness absences for a national charity.
- And over the years we’ve supported a host of small and medium sized businesses day to day, responding to HR and OD questions and giving guidance and documentation.
We’ll start wherever you need us to
Whilst it’s good to start at the beginning, that’s not always where help’s needed. We offer services in all aspects of HR and OD. Here are some examples of areas of work.
We’ll establish your business and people-management strategies. Against those strategies we’ll optimise the jobs your people do to maximise their contribution to your firm. We’ll recruit and select to get the right people in your firm, ensuring you get the necessary skills and knowledge.
We’ll determine pay and benefits to achieve staff motivation and commitment. And to protect your firm we’ll write contracts, handbooks and policies to ensure employment law compliance. And we’ll train your managers and manage your talent and succession to ensure you have the right people in the right jobs – always.
If necessary, we’ll restructure your firm, correctly managing TUPE and redundancies. And we’ll help you review and appraise staff and manager performance to ensure performance against job descriptions and objectives.
Finally, we’ll train, coach and mentor your managers to lead. And we’ll ensure staff wellbeing, managing sickness absence to maximise engagement whilst maximising your firm’s exploitation of technology.