- This event has passed.
Understanding talent management and how to identify, manage and develop people for today and tomorrow.
December 11, 2015 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Talent management’s a term coined in the last few years to suggest that some in an organisation can be identified as being at the top of the heap and worthy of special treatment in order to develop them to further greatness. And yet if the firm is going to succeed as a whole, should everyone in the firm not be developed?
This webinar expands on the rather narrow suggestion of the few getting special treatment to define ‘talent management’ as everything and anything required to ‘get the right people in the right jobs – always’.
Using this wider definition, this webinar describes what activities are needed to manage talent across a company.
This free webinar will:
- Identify the people and jobs to which talent management applies investigating holistic, risk-based and exceptions approaches;
- Investigate methods by which the competencies and behaviours needed in the various roles are identified;
- Discuss the methods by which people are assessed and selected for future roles;
- Highlight the importance of good management to ensure that staff are committed to the firm thus enabling talent management success;
- Show how talent management can be turned into a process to become the lifeblood of the firm.
- Suggest how talent management can be evaluated for its contribution to business outcomes.
TimelessTime’s webinars are an ideal way of getting a complete overview of a particular strategy, HR or organisational development topic. After the webinar, delegates will be in an ideal position to set personal objectives for improvements in their own organisation.
This webinar lasts just 25 minutes.