- This event has passed.
TimelessTime FUTURES Event
October 16, 2015
TimelessTime prides itself in its focus on evidence in all its work: evidence from research and from empirical studies. And every six months it shares thinking from studies and past work with its customers.
On 16th October 2015 TimelessTime consultants will cover six key management issues with CEOs/MDs and HR managers. The seminar at the Chelwood Gate Conference Centre will consider:
- Altrocentric and Authentic: leadership approaches for 21st century management.
- You Get What You Measure: setting and managing objectives and KPIs.
- Extreme Home-working: setting up and running the virtual firm.
- The Older Worker: recognising experience and managing underperformance.
- Talent Management Pipelines: identifying, managing and developing high performers.
- Trust and Justice: why managers seem reluctant to embrace the psychological contract.
TimelessTime’s seminars are a key way of sharing advances in thinking in management science with its customers without breaching confidences. Delegates take away proven methods to implement in their own firms and organisations.
By invitation only. If you’ve received a mailed invitation, book now via Eventbrite.