- This event has passed.
SME Academy – Managing Change
December 9, 2012 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£150
Seminar 3: Managing change – Friday 7 December 2012
- Detecting when change is needed, modelling staff competencies & costs and building the business case
- Restructuring, re-deployment and redundancies
- Achieving procedural and distributive justice and growing trust
- Staff training & development as a method of effecting change
- Organisation change models & methods and making change stick
By the end of this seminar, attendees will know how to plan and manage change in their organisations.
Each seminar will cover the necessary elements of general management, occupational psychology and employment law. Employment tribunals are always a worry for managers and the seminars will teach how to manage in an evidence-based fashion to reduce the risk of a tribunal case.