- This event has passed.
Free webinar: Understanding how to re-structure an organisation
August 14, 2015 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Sue Berry will show that evolution is natural – even in business. Things change and the organisation must change to match its new market and environment. Change often means that the organisation must be re-aligned with its strategies, re-designed. Skills needed years ago and not needed now. And new skills and knowledge must be acquired.
Re-structure is not to be avoided. It’s to be embraced. Re-structure is part of keeping the organisation profitable now and for the future.
This webinar will cover;
- Using the balanced scorecard to build the business case for change;
- Creating the blueprint: the skills, knowledge and abilities needed for the future;
- Determining the organisational structure needed;
- Changing jobs and employment contracts;
- Making folk redundant and hiring new;
- Settling the new organisation and achieving performance.
TimelessTime’s webinars are an ideal way of getting a complete overview of a particular strategy, HR or organisational development topic. After the webinar, delegates will be in an ideal position to set personal objectives for improvements in their own organisation.
Each webinar lasts just 20 minutes and there’s some time afterwards to answer questions. Questions normally last just 10 minutes.