- This event has passed.
Business Evolution Event
November 22, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Do you want to build your business and achieve more profits?
- Looking for new inspiration?
- Do you employ staff and turnover at least £250K?
Yes? Then this half-day event is designed with you in mind.
Four like-minded businesses have joined forces to bring you an exclusive event. We will take you on a
business evolution journey sharing with you tips, tricks and information designed to help you determine
the next steps for your own business. By the end of the morning you will be able to determine your
own next steps in your firm’s business evolution. You will also receive a special delegate offer from
Seminar 1 – Markets
- Standing out from the crowd. The importance of a strong brand.
- It’s all about people and how to communicate with them in a clear simple way.
- What’s in your marketing tool kit? Success is achieved by using the correct tools.
- Go on give them a nudge! What does your ‘choice architecture’ look like?
Henry Laker from HH Design will explore these points, and others providing you with nuggets of information that you can take away and implement.
Seminar 2 – Sales
- Evolution not revolution. Small improvements are easier to implement and more
- Compounding results to magnify effect. Five ways to maximum profit model.
- Strategy selection and the importance of testing and measuring.
- The essential elements of numbers based decision making in business.
- Linking these to financial reporting, people management, and quality tools.
Tim Rylatt from ActionCOACH will provide you with snippets which will help you determine what
changes you need to make next in your evolutionary journey.
Seminar 3 – Finance
- Finance for the growing firm.
- Why keep financial records and what records should you keep?
- What record system should you be using?
- Understanding monthly management accounts and why they are vital.
- How much cash do I need in my business?
- Funding business growth.
Claire Packham from Team 4 Solutions will explore these and other issues, providing an insight into how managing your finances, and using your monthly reports effectively will help you grow your business.
Seminar 4 – People & Technology
- Designing jobs for performance and getting the right people in your firm.
- Ensuring that people perform in their jobs and rewarding through pay & benefits.
- Training people and developing the organisation.
- Safeguarding well-being and avoiding stress.
- Using sound HR practices and HR management through difficult situations.
- Selecting and using the right technology, innovating and re-inventing your business.
Sue Berry from TimelessTime Ltd will help you understand how to manage and gain competitive
advantage through your people.
The morning starts with registration and open networking. After the seminars there will be a buffet lunch
and the opportunity to open network with other delegates and presenters.
We look forward to seeing you there.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The venue postcode is for the back of the East Sussex National Golf course. Please do not use the
postcode for satnav direction. Entrance to the venue is via the A22 south of Uckfield. East Sussex
National Golf Course is signposted on the A22.
There is ample parking at the venue. Once you have parked, with the hotel buildings in front of you,
head for the large building to the right-hand side.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Henry Laker, HH Design – 01293 536362, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Rylatt, ActionCOACH – 01444 440500, email@example.com
- Claire Packham, Team 4 Solution – 01825 763378, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Berry, TimelessTime Ltd – 01444 810454, email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
No. Your ticket is not transferable. Please contact one of the event organisers if you want to pass your ticket on to someone else.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can. Simply access the event again.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please. As this is a pre-paid event, your ticket confirms that you have registered (and paid) for the
event. It also allows you to collect the free information pack which each delegate will receive.
What is the refund policy?
Once tickets are purchased there is no refund.